cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI-MicroSD card adapter

Raahul Jagannathan
Associate II
Posted on June 26, 2018 at 07:48

I just started working on this device and I wish to interface it with an STM32F446RE board. I saw in a number of other threads that using the stm32_adafruit_sd.c was an easy way to use this. There are also a number of recommendations to use FatFS. How am I to integrate both of these together. Or is it enough to just use the adafruit files?

4 REPLIES 4
Raahul Jagannathan
Associate II
Posted on June 26, 2018 at 09:31

For the NUCLEO board there are supporting SPI and pin configuration in the BSP directory. 

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Posted on June 26, 2018 at 09:58

Will this allow me to use the board ive attached as a picture above. Cause, in the instructions it says it is for the microSD available on Adafruit 1.8' TFT LCD. Also, if i can use it, a supposed to simply add the file path and then call the necessary functions?

Posted on June 26, 2018 at 13:48

Not a board I would have picked, but probably workable.

You'd want to wire up the board in an equivalent way to the circuit/connectivity used by the Adafruit board, or adapt the software to conform to the pin choices you have made.

Wire everything up identically you can use the files as they are.

I've provided bug fix for read/write multiple issue with the code in another thread.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..