Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L433 Nucleo-64 Keil interfacing issues

KARTIKEYA PRASAD
Associate
Posted on June 28, 2018 at 00:00

Hello all,

I have been trying to interface my STM32L433 Nucleo 64 board with Keil for little over a month with absolutely no results! Here are the issues I'm facing.

The following is explained for running a very simple blinky code available on the board support package for L4xx found on software installer in Keil.

Issue &sharp1: The board support package is available for STM32496G - Discovery board. but I'm using STM32L433 Nucleo board and there is not even a drop-down menu to select the proper board.  

Issue &sharp2: In manage Runtime environment > Device > STM32Cube Framework, only STM32CubeMX is available and classic version is unavailable. This would mean I would also need CubeMX software, which is not something I want to use right now. 

I've attached the screenshot for reference.

0690X0000060BnoQAE.png Due to this issue, I'm unable to build my program. And even if I run it, I get the following error

Error &sharp545: Required gpdsc file 'C:\Users\dell\Desktop\ARM cortex M4\keilworkspace\blinky_new\RTE\Device\STM32L433RCTx\FrameworkCubeMX.gpdsc' is missing

Is there a way I could ever get my board to work on Keil?

Thank you in advance. 

#stm32l433 #board-support #classic #framework #keil-mdk5
0 REPLIES 0