cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC5Studio example application Error: Cannot load configuration file 'L/SPC56ELxx_RLA ADC Test Application for DiscoveryPlus/configuration.xml':

Caio Gubel
Associate II
Posted on June 30, 2018 at 04:28

Hello (I am new to ST and SPC5Studio)

I just used the SPC5Studio Application Wizard to import the SPC56ELxx_RLA ADC Test Application for DiscoveryPlus and when I tried to generate it it showed the following error:

Error: Cannot load configuration file 'L/SPC56ELxx_RLA ADC Test Application for DiscoveryPlus/configuration.xml':

/SPC5-Config/application/instances/instance[7]/pit_settings/channel_0/frequency: Required Field.

I tried repeating the process with the SPC56ELxx_RLA CAN Test Application for DiscoveryPlus with similar results. I can see a small 'x' in front of the configuration.xml file in the project explorer in both cases.

I really appreciate if someone could help me with this.

Thanks!

#cannot-load-configuration-file
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee
Posted on July 02, 2018 at 10:07

Hello Caio ,

Could you send me the Installation details ?

Could you update SPC5-RLA

http://spc5.drive.cloudforge.com/projects/spc5releases/SPC5Studio/updates5

?

Best regards

Erwan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee
Posted on July 02, 2018 at 10:07

Hello Caio ,

Could you send me the Installation details ?

Could you update SPC5-RLA

http://spc5.drive.cloudforge.com/projects/spc5releases/SPC5Studio/updates5

?

Best regards

Erwan

Caio Gubel
Associate II
Posted on July 09, 2018 at 03:25

Thanks for answering Erwan. I reinstalled it all and somehow it is now working - thanks for your reply and please accept my apologies for my delayed comment -  It was my fault that I didn't check it before - I was used with another system from another company that alerted (email) when a question got replied or commented and it just went over my head.