Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H bridge VNH7100BAS application

Liu Cong
Associate
Posted on July 03, 2018 at 07:54

Hello:

I am try to use the H bridge VNH7100BAS to design the Single-phase motor's driver.The block diagram as below:

0690X00000604A5QAI.jpg

Hall sensor detects the location of winding's rotor magnetic pole. According to the position, motor control need change the current direction to generate right magnetic field, this field will continuously interact with rotator N-S then generate the force. Our motor maximum speed is 5000 rmp, the rotation is always clockwise.

From VNH7100BAS SPEC, INA/INB will switch the current direction in stator coils, the original purpose is to change the rotation direction of motor. From my application purpose, I don’t need change the rotation direction, but I need change the current direction to support magnetic field changes for motor continuous rotation. So, I assume VNH7100BAS can do that. And our motor speed is 5000 rmp,it meens commutation frequency of motor is 5000/60*4=333HZ on INA/INB. Can VNH7100BAS do this application?

Thank you for your help

�?

Hall sensor detects the location of winding's rotor magnetic pole. According to the position, motor control need change the current direction to generate right magnetic field, this field will continuously interact with rotator N-S then generate the force. Our motor maximum speed is 5000 rmp, the rotation is always clockwise.

From VNH7100BAS SPEC, INA/INB will switch the current direction in stator coils, the original purpose is to change the rotation direction of motor. From my application purpose, I don’t need change the rotation direction, but I need change the current direction to support magnetic field changes for motor continuous rotation. So, I assume VNH7100BAS can do that. And our motor speed is 5000 rmp,it meens commutation frequency of motor is 5000/60*4=333HZ on INA/INB. Can VNH7100BAS do this application?

Thank you for your help

�?

Thank you for your help

�?

2 REPLIES 2
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee
Posted on July 04, 2018 at 11:10

Hello Liu ,

I have put this request in the appropriate forum.

Best regards

Erwan

Liu Cong
Associate

Dear Erwan:

How to reply??​