Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invitation to contribute a book chapter

Farshad Firouzi
Associate
Posted on July 09, 2018 at 10:45

Dear All,

I am Dr. Firouzi, an Editor of Springer. Currently we are editing a book on AI-driven IoT. One of the chapters is dedicated to Embedded System (Connected Devices):

• Page limit: 30-50 printed pages Beside the fundamental topics (e.g., GPIO/ADC/DAC/Serial communication protocols/Flash/SD CARD), to be more suitable with applications of IoT, we address:
  • Low power modes RF communications in particular BLE and 3G and Sub 1 GHz with examples
  • IoT protocols: in particular CoAP & MQTT with example User management (e.g., like those smart locks that several users can connect and control it remotely such as August lock)
  • Security topics and libraries with example
  • Dev Board: STM32 Nucleo Board
  • Programming Language: Mbed
  • Fog/Edge board: RPI
  • Structure: briefly cover ARM Architecture, and then fundamental topics in first 10-20 pages. Next dive into IoT topics (low power, RF communication, IoT protocols, and security topics) in next 30 pages.
  • Note: I might be able to assign 10-20 more pages in the appendix to teach schematic/pcb design of a simple ARM M3 board

If you are interested in writing the chapter, please drop me a line (including your email address). Thank you

Best regards,

Farshad

0 REPLIES 0