AutoDevKit Ecosystem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Design Tip Hot Plug BMS board

Dear Members. The current BMS board design has not taken in consideration all the recommendation for a Hot Plug capable design. To make your system hot-plug resistant make sure to follow the recommendations below: Change the battery connector with a ...

Errata label mismatch on AEK-POW-SPSB081

Dear community members, In the AEK-POW-SPSB081 board, the SPI pin labels (red box in the below image) are not matching the labels of the test points. The correct labels are those placed on the test points (green box).   Thank you for your contributi...

MaxVIZZINI_0-1708777709351.png

Autodevkit openOCD

Hello, I tried to use openOCD with my custom board based on SPC58EG80E5. I can successfully flash the ELF file of my project with SPC5LNKA debugger, but the debug features such as the watch window and breakpoints do not work. How can I enable these f...

cumuk by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Control AEK-COM-ISOSPI1 via stm32

Dear community members,Because I am using the stm32 Nucleo board with st32cubemx and stm32cubeprogrammer, how can I get the library and set all the parameters of the AEK-COM-ISOSPI1 so that it can communicate with the AEK-POW-BMS63EN. Any help would ...

Design Tip Hot Plug BMS board

Dear Members. The current BMS board design has not taken in consideration all the recommendation for a Hot Plug capable design. To make your system hot-plug resistant make sure to follow the recommendations below: Change the battery connector with a ...

New beta release of BMS GUI for AutoDevKit solution

We are releasing the first beta version of the BMS GUI for the AutoDevKit solution! Get the online update Version 2.3.1 for your AutoDevKit Studio now! Have a look at slides 4, 18, 19, 20, and 22 for details.                             Let us know w...

MaxVIZZINI_0-1709928211179.png

Resolved! VN9D5F20F SPI error problem

Hi everyone,I am implementing the communication between MCU SPC582B and High side driver VN9D5D20F. SPI signals seem fine to me, see next image:Spi Clk frequency = 625kHz  (range is 0Mhz to 8Mhz)CS transaction time = 71usTime between bytes = 7usTrans...

FPros1_0-1707317718252.png
FPros.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AEK-POW-BMS63EN as a Master Board in the daisy chain

Hi,I would like to check if STM AEK-POW-BMS63EN board can be used as a first board in the daisy chain with the setup where we have external MCU (for example STMF103RB) and AEK-COM-ISOSPI1?In the datasheet you describe difference between 'Master' and ...

MaraLo_0-1708798358615.png MaraLo_2-1708798811017.png
MaraLo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos