Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at Webinar
Starts at 12:00 PM · Ends at 1:00 PM, CEST (Europe/Paris)
Join ST for a 1-hour webinar on debugging and profiling your STM32 device using TrueSTUDIO® for STM32
Tuesday, May 22 2018
Developers know that the right tools make all the difference in meeting deadlines, working efficiently and delivering a quality product.
In this webinar we will show a number of tools in TrueSTUDIO® for STM32 that can be used to simplify development tasks and shorten project schedules, particularly when it comes to debugging, test, and software optimization.
Who should attend this course?
- STM32 developers looking for a professional development tool, built on open standards, while at the same time including advanced debug and software engineering features
- Developers who wish to enhance software implementation efficiency, improve footprint, and code quality
- Engineers looking to increase their efficiency when developing embedded systems as well as reduce time to market and design costs
Benefits you will take away:
- Build analysis, visualize how code and data is placed in the build output memory layout
- Stack analysis, visualize the stack usage of your functions and entire application
- Fault analysis, a simple way of examining CPU fault conditions
- Printf() re-direction to ITM ports, software tracing with minimal overhead
- Statistical profiling, understand which portions of code consume most CPU time
- Exception/Interrupt tracing, examine exception and interrupt behavior
- Data tracing, non-intrusive monitoring of memory accesses
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced engineers will be available to answer your questions.