Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at Webinar
Starts at 8:30 AM · Ends at 6:30 PM, CEST (Europe/Paris)
STM32L4+ and TouchGFX Webinar
Less power consumption and unbeatable UI performance with the TouchGFX and STM32L4+ solution
Learn how to create high-end UIs using ultra-low-power STM32L4+ microcontrollers
Discover how this one-chip platform lets you create stunning graphics in everyday electronic devices for maximum UI performance with unbeatable battery lifetime.
TouchGFX includes an integrated high-quality text rendering tool and can manage semi-transparent images as well as smartphone touch gestures and animations with sub-pixel precision, enabling you to create innovative embedded GUIs with high-end graphics and smooth animations using ultra-low-power STM32L4+ microcontrollers.
Join us Wednesday, Dec 6, 2017 at 8:30 AM or 5:30 PM (CET) for a one-hour webinar.
You will learn
- How the STM32L4+ and TouchGFX solution match the needs for your next battery-driven UI project.
- How to start your UI prototyping with TouchGFX on the STM32L4R9 discovery kit.
- Business aspects of the TouchGFX with STM32L4+ solution and your local point of contacts.
- STM32L4+ presentation: main features and benefits, portfolio and ecosystem
- TouchGFX Introduction and Highlights of latest version 4.9.0
- Live TouchGFX programming of Smartwatch demo for STM32L4R9AI Discovery kit
- Tips and tricks for limiting required resources
- Business model and contacts
TouchGFX Product Manager
STM32L4+ Product Marketing Manager
TouchGFX Business Development
Getting started with STM32L4+
- Bertrand Denis
STM32L4+ Product Marketing Manager at STMicroelectronics