Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at Nuremberg Messe, Germany
Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends on Mar 16, 2017 at 6:00 PM, CEST (Europe/Paris)
in Nuremberg Messe, Germany,
March 14 – 16 Hall 4A - Stand 138 & 238
Come visit our stands including the all new STM32 Fan Zone.
To obtain a free entrance pass and reserve a free development board, please visit our event page. Explore demonstrations and solutions linked to Microcontrollers, Connectivity, Sensing, Ranging, Security and Power Management.
- Discover ST's latest products and solutions for the embedded world
- Share experiences and exchange ideas with our Marketing and Application engineers
- Meet with some of our many partners from distributors and design houses to electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and startups; from students and teachers to industry specialists
- Attend lectures given by technology enthusiasts and experts on embedded designs and applications
And don't forget to have some fun:
- Join the Open Party in the STM32 Fan Zone on Wednesday March 15, starting at 5:30 pm.
- Participate in our daily contests with the opportunity to win great prizes.
- Even if you don't win, you can still get attractive conditions from Mouser on selected tools at the STM32 Fan Shop.
- Enter the "show why you like STM32" contest STM32 Fans EW2017 Contest and win a 3D printer. Winners annouced on ST booth on March 15.
- Thomas Borowczak
Community Manager for Microcontrollers Division at STMicroelectronics
- Amel N
MCUs Spaces Moderator at STMicroelectronics
Nuremberg Messe, Germany