Hi ! STM32 MCUs forum members ,
When we ask question we are normally waiting for support ,for guidelines or for help..., and when we answer a question, we are waiting for feedback: helpful or not, correct or not...
Our STM32 community gives to you the possibility when asking a question to mark one response as Correct, any response as helpful or simply like it:
- Why :
- A way to say thank you and to provide acknowledgement to the person who try to help us.
- Threads that receive correct and helpful responses are pushed up in search results which may help other users who have the same/a similar question.
- Minimize the duplication of subject treating the same issue already solved.
- Give more value to the content, earn points and allow the post originator to earn points as well. See “How Do I Earn Points in the Community”
- How :
- Press the Mark Correct button if you assume that the given answer is correct and solve your issue,
- Mark the response as Helpful (Yes/No) to express how much you appreciate it,
- Also you can use the Like button.