About this project :
An expandable feature 6-voice virtual analog synthesizer using only one STM32F7 Nucleo-144 board.
Type : Built using one STM32F7 Nucleo-144 board, one stereo audio jack, and a USB-Micro-B to USB-A adapter.
Things used in this project
Hardware components :
|Stereo audio jack||1||Chosen by the user.|
|USB-Micro-B to USB-A adapter.||1|
Chosen by the user.
Software Tools :
I created this project to offer a low-cost alternative to creating analog synth sounds.
+++++++++++++++ Current specifications ++++++++++++++++++
* 6-voices of polyphony.
* Dual oscillator per voice.
* VCA (with ADSR) per voice.
* VCF (4-pole lowpass with ADSR) per voice.
* Master tuning.
* Waveform select saw/saw, saw/square, or square/square.
* Oscillator mix.
* Three separate LFOs for Modulation, PWM, and VCF.
* Scale for upper oscillators.
* PW/PWM on the square wave.
* Separate adjustable keyboard follow for ENV and VCF.
* Keyboard velocity routable to VCA and VCF.
* VCF envelope level.
* Editable parameters.
* Stereo simulation effect.
* Serial Interface allows daisy-chaining several boards together to increase polyphony or multi-timbrality
- Nucleo Synth Host Version 0.8.0 Project
- Nucleo Synth Slave Version 0.8.0 Project
- Nucleo Synth Device Version 0.8.0 Project
- Nucleo Synth Keyboard Controller Maps
- Nucleo Synth USB MIDI Class folder
- Nucleo Synth Sound Demo Wave file
- Nucleo Synth ReadMe text file
* Version 0.8.0: Fixed a massive bug that caused the VCF to close completely, resulting in no sound!
* Version 0.7.9: Added a high-speed serial interface that allows daisy-chaining several Slave boards to a Host board for increased polyphony/multi-timbrality. Added a separate LFO for the VCF.