Remember that the words you enter in a burst of passion or indignant anger will be there for you and everyone else to see, sometimes long after those intense feelings have passed. That's not meant to discourage spontaneity, but just a friendly reminder of the long-term existence and effects of what you post.
You may, from time to time, find yourself in disagreement with someone else's opinion. At times like these, please keep in mind it's safer and more polite to take issue with the comments rather than the person.
By participating in ST Community, you agree that you will not post any of the following material:
- Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas).
- Material that defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Unauthorized copyrighted material.
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation
- Material that impedes or otherwise prohibits communication; disrupts the discussion including, without limitation, using names in topical boards that are offensive to the topic, the team, and repeatedly posting off-topic messages in a topical message board.
- no Politics or Religious discussions.
Statements or postings that violate the above terms will be deleted from postings upon discovery. While we may attempt to notify you if we move or delete a post, we are under no obligation to do so. Depending on the nature of the violation, STMicroelectronics at their sole discretion may terminate your user account.