Skip navigation
All Places > STM32 MCUs Community

STM32 MCUs Forum

Recent Activity

Treacy Yao
I want to add crc function for the IAP-APP function. So I used the CRC example in STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.9.0 to test. But uwCRCValue is always 0.  I think the uwExpectedCRCValue should be the last four byte (0x0803FFFB-0x0803FFFF), and uwCRCValue should be the same value. Attach is the IAR configuration for CRC. Did my understanding wrong or my code… (Show more)
in STM32 MCUs Forum
Treacy Yao
Hi, I was doing IAP&App in STM32F030rc.  When I finish IAP and APP, and run from IAP to jump to APP, it can not be realized. I have try many ways, but useless. Please help me, I have waste a lot of time for this function.   IAP project: #define APPADDRESS 0x08020000; typedef void (*pFunction)(void);     pFunction Jump_To_Application; uint32_t… (Show more)
in STM32 MCUs Forum
Bruno Hu
when used the 103 series MCU,  the SWD port will been disabled in follow step. 1) enable the SWD interface. 2) enable tim3 CH1 PWM function and remapping the output pin to PB4. 3) when the tim3 init code run to __HAL_AFIO_REMAP_TIM3_PARTIAL(), the SWD debug interface will been disable. 4) this bug can be reappear in STM32F103RCT and… (Show more)
in STM32 MCUs Forum
Treacy Yao
I want to add crc function in STM32F030RC, so I add HAL_CRC_Init, and related functions. But there is always "no definition for "HAL_CRC_Init"" error when link. I have include "stm32f0xx_hal.h","stm32f0xx_hal_crc.h","stm32f0xx_hal_crc_ex.h", but it seems useless. I don't know why, and how to fix this problem. Please help!       Below is my… (Show more)
in STM32 MCUs Forum
Christopher Pappas
Hello to all. I noticed that in the latest release of firmware for the STM32F7 (v1.8.0) all of the example applications do not work. During any fs_open command, an error is generated, and the app halts.   This did not happen in the previous version of firmware for the STM32F7 (v1.7.0).   I saw in the product release notes that there was an… (Show more)
in STM32 MCUs Forum
Treacy Yao
I want to realize a OTA function that IAP jump to APP1 or APP2. But I have a doubt whether need I to generate two APPs for OTA, because the APP1 and APP2's vecotor is different(If my customer has done lots of OTA, diffenrent devices maybe in different APPs )? Is there any intelligent way to solve this problem?
in STM32 MCUs Forum
Simon Andersen
Hi, I've made a pcb using the stm32F446 mcu, 64 pin package, but I have a problem with it. I have four LED's attached to pa4 to pa7. Two of these work fine, but the ones on pa6 and pa7 only lights up entirely when both are on. I tried to remove everything attached to the pins, and saw on an oscilloscope how the output isn't the supposed 3.3v,… (Show more)
in STM32 MCUs Forum
Dave Brown
I am using the STemWin GUIBuilder for STM32F429 Discovery and this works fine. Trying the same procedure with the STM32F746 Discovery causes partial distortion on the screen. For example Slider and Buttons have a lot of distorted pixels, Multiedit boxes not. If I place the widget manually everything is ok. Same problem was posted a couple of month… (Show more)
in STM32 MCUs Forum
jankowski.piotr
Hi. Does ST sublicence PID numbers? I use STM32F303Rx micros in my products. Who should I contact. I have tried ST UK office and several distributors, but unfortunately I was not lucky enough to get in touch with a person who knows something about it.   Any help appreciated.   Thank you Peter
in STM32 MCUs Forum
Bogdan Golab
Hi, Excited by the LL support added to the F1 line I generated simple project for STM32F103C8 board where the PC13 is connected to a LED: HSE enabled, PC13 Push-Pull output.   Generated GPIO initialization code seems to be fine:   static void MX_GPIO_Init(void) {     LL_GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStruct;     /* GPIO Ports Clock Enable */  … (Show more)
in STM32 MCUs Forum
Load more items