- the adapter board you found into the PFC evaluation kit (EVAL-IPFC01V1)
- the programming software utility STSW-STNRGPF01 (click "Get Software" button at bottom of page)
The programming procedure described below must be performed only when the interleaved PFC is NOT CONNECTED TO THE MAINS.
Programming procedure details
- Insert an FTDI cable into the USB port of the PC.
- Insert the adapter board into the programming ports PTX and PRX of the STNRGPF01
- Connect the adapter board with the FTDI cable
As soon as the adapter will be connected with the cable FTDI, the LED on the top will be lit.
- Launch the programming software utility STSW-STNRGPF01 (click "Get Software" button at bottom of page) and follow the below listed steps:
For additional and more detailed information, please, refers to the official STNRGPF01 Reference Manual (RM0446)