Skip navigation
All Places > Automotive MCUs Community

SPC5 Automotive MCUs

Recent Activity

David Liao
I am trying to use STM8AF6266 to control the LED wiping sequence. PC1~PC7 connect to 7 branches of LEDs. By programming the flash, I was able to observe one-time wiping sequence, but I would like to see continuous wiping sequence. How do I achieve this?  by programming a option byte or modify my firmware? Thanks 
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Danny Savard
Will the STM32 series be certified ISO26262 (ASIL-B) in the near future?   Thanks.
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
massimi.federico.001
Goodmorning    I'm a newcomer to the microcontrollers of the ST. Until now I have only done some small project with the STM32 family. In these days I'm starting a new project, a control board for a high power outdoor lighthouse, and since the requirements are similar to those automotive (temperature and vibration) I was taking a look at the SPC5… (Show more)
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
dharmendra gevariya
Hello Forums,   I am working on SPC570Sx 32-bit processor. I facing the issue with the UART Idle line.   In our application software has to detect the wake up pattern for Diagnostic Tool(Fast Init). we don't want to use the Auto Wakeup mode to detect the Wakeup signal So the Auto Wakeup mode is Disabled.   The idea is that when ever the RXD… (Show more)
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
dieter 123
Hi for a concept car I need to drive a SPI based LED strip (ws2812) . In this project RGB information to drive the LEDs will be received via can protocol. What is the simplest automotive ST controller whioch I can use for my project? Does it come with  a free tool chain? 1. What is the ceapest controller which would suit my project? Does it… (Show more)
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Alok Nigam
I am using SPC560B-DIS  discovery board and UDE STK 4.8  debugger for my project .   I am facing issue with watchdog during debugging  , i have set my watchdog in window mode with time out period of 100 ms , and window as 50 ms .   I am not servicing watchdog to check whether watchdog  reset or not after 100 ms , by analyzing one pin state  in… (Show more)
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
chu.sandiage
I tested K2 GTM tom0 channel based on studio version 5.7.2. for example ,tom0 ch0 output 20khz,50% ouput on io port selected in pin  -> it is OK, if I configure tom0_ch0,ch1,ch2,ch3 with same frequence and duty ,and output to IOs, then I did not see any pulse on IO ports. but if I only enable one tom0 channel ,it is fine. is it bug in stuido?
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
huang yiwei
I'm using SPC574K72E5 for CAN application, so I create a demo project SPC574Kxx_RLA CAN Test Application for Discovery and get nothing on CAN output. I have already choose the NO_LOOPBACK mode and select RX/TX pin in the pin map but the programe have problem at returnvalue = can_lld_transmit(&CAND2, CAN_ANY_TXBUFFER, &txf); returnvalue is… (Show more)
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Lu Yan
Hello:         Why do I need to download UDE STK correctly after I open the webpage and why don't I download the button?
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Lu Yan
Hello, Now I want to download SPC5-UDESTK-EVAL UDE Starterkit, but why don't I download the button in my directory location? Need to wait for a while? As shown below:Currently there is no download available. Please check your login state to get latest UDE versions, manuals and application examples!
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Load more items