Skip navigation
All Places > Automotive MCUs Community

SPC5 Automotive MCUs

Recent Activity

Erwan Y
Dear All ,   SPC5Studio 5.7.1 is available   *** Highlights *** Here are the changes coming with SPC5Studio v5.7.1   For Selected Customers: ================ - Network bugs fixing     Use these following update sites : http://spc5.drive.cloudforge.com/projects/spc5releases/SPC5Studio/updates5… (Show more)
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Roberto Rabbeni
Hi,   I'm a new starter with ST MCU. Are there training/tutorial about SPC5Studio?   Many thanks, Roberto
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Roberto Rabbeni
Hi chaps,   Considering that for the new family of MCU SPC57 there are not to much information online. Is there a SPC5x hardware support for Matlab/Simulink?   Many thanks, Roberto
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Roberto Rabbeni
Hi folks,   I'm a new starter here, is there a section with code example, training, etc? Currently, I'm working on the control of a power electronic converter with a phase-shift PWM modulator. Thanks for any help or advice.   Roberto
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Chamber Ling
My problems same as SPC5Studio build failure    The SPC5Studion was upgraded to 5.7.1 But I selected SPC56-DISCOVERY(BOARD) , DRIVERS --STM    My toolchains is the GNU make builder of spc5studio default. Keep the example codes from code generation... it is giving following errors,- Symbol 'NULL' could not be resolved- Symbol 'uint32_t' could… (Show more)
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Matthew Richardson
I've upgraded to Version 5.7.1 (my Config is attached).  When I create a new project, I do not have any of the RLA components available except the Platform Component RLA.  I also notice that the new project wizard is changed/gone since I updated to 5.7.1.  Please see a video of this issue here:  SPC5Studio Ticket #1 - YouTube 
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Andrew McMillan
Hello, I have a very similar problem to that asked by Cel on May 3, 2016. I have just installed SPC5Studio 5.7.1 and am attempting to use the Eclipse Marketplace to download the PowerPC-VLE GCC compiler as per the SPC5Studio installation instructions. When I click on Help->Eclipse Marketplace..., I (eventually) get a connection timeout:… (Show more)
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
R PV
 Hello support Team,  I am using SPC58x(Chorus 4M) uC. My Application SW running with Core2(Reset core).  I want to check whether other cores in uC(like Core1,HSM core)working fine or not?  can you suggest some methods to do the same?  Thanks in advance.
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Wilhelm Bairlein
hello everybody, we use the SPC56EL70 discovery board with Spc5 studio as IDE and UDE STK - 4.8 as Debugger. Today we got the following failure message - please see the following picture. The only thing we changed was the additional usage of the A/D-port E12. After downloading the extended code we got the above failure message. Now we can´t… (Show more)
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
david tomsa
Hi Guys,   i'm confused about the Safety Manual from the SPC57 µC.   In section 3.2.4 Dual core lockstep mode stands, that i have to check MC_ME_CS[S_CORE1] and MC_ME_CS[S_CORE2]. I don't know what is meant by S_CORE2.    Best regards David
in SPC5 Automotive MCUs
Load more items